Fremont Community School is currently accepting applications for the 2016-17 school year. Please contact the School Administrator regarding availability.
- 2016-17 School Year - 2 1/2 by September 12, 2016 (Children must be potty-trained to attend the morning program)
- 2015-16 School Year - Our Morning Preschool program is full. We do have openings in our Afternoon Care Program.
- 2016-17 School Year - February 5, 2016: We are accepting applications for the 2016-17 school year. Applications received after the February 5, 2016 deadline automatically go on our wait-list
Application Fee: One-time, $50 non-refundable, non-transferable application fee due per child with every new application
Morning Program Only: Families receiving an enrollment acceptance letter must submit the following by the date specified in the acceptance letter to hold their child’s morning preschool reservation:
- Signed contract
- $110 non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee (one time, per child fee)
- Enrollments Prior to August 1st: Non-refundable, non-transferable deposit (one tenth of annual tuition)
- Enrollments After August 1st: One full month tuition
Fremont Community School admits children of any race, color, religion and national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national / ethnic origin or the presence of any physical, mental or sensory handicap in the administration of its hiring policies, educational policies, admission policies, tuition assistance programs, athletic, and other school administered programs. Acceptance is made with consideration of gender and age-balanced goals.