TOURS & OPEN HOUSES
We are pleased that you are interested in the Fremont Community School. Meet our teachers and learn about our program curriculum and Waldorf education.
We will be hosting one Open House event which gives you an opportunity to meet with the teachers directly.
- January 27, 2018, 10am to Noon
- February 2, 2018 is the 2018-19 Application Deadline
We also do weekly tours on Thursdays at 9:15. This gives parents an opportunity to see the school while it is in action. Tours last about an hour depending upon the number of parents attending (and questions). Please note that our tours are for parents only (babies in arms are fine). Once you apply and we have a start date, we will arrange a visit for your child to see the school and meet the teachers. Please contact the School Administrator for more information or to set up a tour.
Fremont Community School is currently accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year. Please contact the School Administrator regarding availability.
Age Guideline: (Children must be potty-trained to attend the morning program)
- 2017-18 School Year - 2 1/2 by September 11, 2017
- 2018-19 School Year - 2 1/2 by September 10, 2018
- 2017-18 School Year - Our Morning Preschool program is full although we continue to accept applications. We maintain a waitlist in the event an opening occurs during the school year. We do have openings in our Afternoon Care Program.
- 2018-19 School Year - February 2, 2018: We are accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year. Applications received after the February 2, 2018 deadline automatically go on our wait-list
Application Fee: One-time, $50 non-refundable, non-transferable application fee due per child with every new application
Morning Program Only: Families receiving an enrollment acceptance letter must submit the following by the date specified in the acceptance letter to hold their child’s morning preschool reservation:
- Signed contract
- $110 non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee (one time, per child fee)
- Enrollments Prior to August 1st: Non-refundable, non-transferable deposit (one tenth of annual tuition)
- Enrollments After August 1st: One full month tuition
Fremont Community School admits children of any race, color, religion and national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national / ethnic origin or the presence of any physical, mental or sensory handicap in the administration of its hiring policies, educational policies, admission policies, tuition assistance programs, athletic, and other school administered programs. Acceptance is made with consideration of gender and age-balanced goals.
TUITION AND FEES
Morning Pre-School 2017-18 Tuition
September - May
2-day Program - $4364 plus annual lunch fee of $250
3-day Program - $6240 plus annual lunch fee of $375
4-day Program - $8036 plus annual lunch fee of $500
5-day Program - $9911 plus annual lunch fee of $625
There is also a $110 non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee due upon submission of the signed tuition contract (one time fee per child)
Payment Plan Options:
- Plan A - Single Payment: 5% Discount for tuition only with one annual lump sum payment due August 1st
- Plan B - Monthly Payment: Nine monthly payments due the 1st of the month beginning August 1st
September - May
Afternoons are billed at an hourly rate of $11.00 per hour and there is a two-hour minimum. There is no partial hour billing. Upon receipt of your child's application and application fee, we will send you an Afternoon Program Contract. Once we receive your contract, we will give you access to our on-line scheduling program where you may purchase hours and schedule your child for specific days and hours - based upon space availability. You can opt to come daily, weekly, or randomly, whichever best fits your needs.
June - August
$10.00 per hour is the basic rate for the summer.
$9.00 per hour is the discounted rate for pre-purchase of 80 hours by May 15th. Please contact School Administrator for details.
Download FCS Application form (NEW APPLICANTS ONLY).
$50 application fee (non-refundable) required for new applicants.
Please go to our Summer Freedom page for more information.
Summer Art Camp
June - August